A short term artist-in-residence experience as you work on your creative project.
Learn. Interact. Collaborate. Exchange ideas / concepts. All this in a setting of a small production studio. Immerse yourself in and gain inspiration from the local culture while making Creatis your hub.
What can you expect from us?
- A free working space.
- Access to experienced makers of various techniques -- embroidery, print, stitch.
- Free use of maker supplies / tools / machines (sewing, embroidery).
- A free (fat quarter) class.
- Fabric (available for purchase at discounted rate)
- Photographer (at an additional charge)
What we expect from you?
- An insight into your creative process.
- An attitude that will foster creativity.
Even though we are currently focused on fiber art, the residency is open to artists involved in other disciplines.
Our past residents include:
- Gwendolyn Gleason, Naples
- Nicole Guzzo, Vancouver
Use the below form to reserve a spot. You'll receive a confirmation email, if your request is approved.